Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey guys! I figure I better fill you all in on how my summer has been going :D Well, as all of you know I'm sure, I found out I tore my labrum and got surgery the end of May. It was pretty rough the first few weeks, and extremely awkward trying to attempt normal daily activities, but I've survived! I officially am out of the sling today :D losing one arm really makes you
appreciate little things like picking something up or fixing your own hair, so always make sure to be grateful for that :P So yesterday I ran for the first time in a long time and it felt wonderful! I also went to physical therapy today and I'm feeling good about the progress I'm going to be making, they said that the range of motion was already pretty good, so I am pretty happy!


Other than my awesome shoulder issues, I've been having a wonderful summer! I've been working for my dad, and hanging out with lots of different friends. I got to go to the Kansas, Foreigner, and Styx concert and that was awesome! If you guys haven't heard of them you should check them out :D Fourth of July was also awesome, I had a family reunion Friday and Saturday and my aunt and uncle are in a band so we danced the night away both nights! The fireworks were also amazing, I love them. I also got to go to Lake Powell in the middle of June, which was bliss! Although I could go tubing or ride the wave runners, I got a decent tan ;) and got to go hiking and fishing.


Well I love and miss you all, and hope to hear from you soon! Can't wait to see all you girls and coaches, and get to know the new girls coming in!
Love, E
This is where I sat the whole vacation, with my little sling my Mom made me wear hahaha








At the amazing concert!!!

0 comments: