Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey Team!
So I have been a complete slacker this summer and keep putting this blog writing thing off… Since I am considered a blog master, I figured I should probably write something before I bug everyone else to do it :)
My summer has been great so far! Back in June, my family and I traveled to Germany to pick up my brother from his mission. It was so great to see him again and he was able to be our personal tour guide and show us all around Germany. We saw some pretty cool castles, churches, and even saw a sweet soccer stadium where they played World Cup games 4 years ago. We had some good food, some bad food, and some interesting food but best of all was the chocolate!!! (I think I made myself sick by eating too much chocolate haha). After a few days in Berlin, we visited one of my brother’s friends in Münich and her and her family showed us all around. They even made my parents and I dress up in Oktoberfest clothing which was really funny but also pretty embarrassing…. It was a great trip and I was sad to come back home even though I’m glad I don’t have to pay to use a toilet anymore :)
Most of you already know this but I’m working at Walmart for the summer… Yeah, go ahead and laugh… I’m a cashier and it’s definitely not my favorite job in the world but I think I might be able to survive another month... maybe…
So my summer right now includes working out with Dave, working at Walmart, and the occasional fishing trip or raft floating :) It’s pretty lame sometimes (Walmart that is) and so I’m getting really excited to go to my cabin at Bear Lake a couple times.
Well I hope everyone is having a great summer and working hard cause I know Dave is getting excited to see everyone again, if you know what I mean… :)
I can’t wait to see everyone again and to get to know all the new girls!
-Kaycee

0 comments: