Monday, July 12, 2010

Tim McGraw!! Got him flexing ;)
My friend Syd and I at the tailgate


Hey there everyone! Well it has been a busy summer.. I graduated Jun 21, and pretty much went straight to Utah where I visited my brothers and sister and their respective spouses as well as my twin who is doing summer semester at BYU. We went to 7 peaks and saw eclipse at 3 in the morning the day it came out! We also traveled up to Caldwell/Boise, Idaho for my family reunion and was not too far from Kali, actually! although sadly I never got to see her :/ We went to the lake and wake boarded, jet skied, and just hung out with all my relatives. Sadly, we didn't see any firework show for the 4th, but I saw some good pictures in the newspaper the next day. ;) Overall, the weather was amazing and I am very grateful to be coming out to the West to enjoy the great weather you all have out here. Back in Virginia, I was welcomed home by high 90 degree weather plus humidity. So to say the least, it has been pretty miserable this past week, but it is good to be home!! I went to the Lady A and Tim McGraw concert with a bunch of friends for one of my best friend's birthday (she just barely turned 18!!) and it was lots of fun. Other than that, I'm just enjoying the time I have left here in VA with my family and friends before I come out to Utah. I am excited to see those I have met again and to meet all those I haven't had the chance too and get to know everyone better! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer :)







0 comments: