Friday, July 9, 2010




Hey girls! Well summer is going great! A little too fast but its going pretty well! I am actually going on a few vacations... South Dakota to see Mt. Rushmore and camp :) so excited! Then i am going to Alaska on a cruise in August. But i can't wait, its not coming fast enough though. Also, i am going to the Tim McGraw and Lady A concert ha i won them ok no i didn't my friend did, but i took her to some rodeo in West Jordan and she won the dancing competition, so since she was so willing to take me, i get to tag along with her! ha but i am super stoked for that... sorry for all those who dislike country but i am one of those who LOVES it ha. but ya here is me and my friend at the rodeo, we kind of forget to dress up so don't mind our outfits, ya so that's the rodeo clowns and funny story, that guy to the right of me, (if looking at the picture) he put his arm around me so i was a little caught off guard so i put my arm awkwardly around him and made the face haha but it was super fun. But ya that's pretty much all that's going on that's worth putting down. but i can't wait to see ya guys! have a great rest of the summer!


0 comments: