Sunday, July 11, 2010




heyy heyy there ladies!!! So not much has gone on for me this summer. At the beginning of May my older sister graduated from college which was pretty awesome but probably the most boring thing I have ever sat through in my life! Other than that I have just been hanging out with my family and working out with my dad. I have also spent a lot of time in this town called Fort Collins helping my family on their ranch which leads me to a great story! So we went to Laramie, Wyoming for a rodeo that my uncle and cousins boyfriend were in. My cousins boyfriend is a bare back bronc rider, we were sitting in the family section about 3 feet away from the arena fence and as Tyler is riding the colt gets really close to the fence and flippin totally jumped the fence right into the bleachers and was like less than a foot away from me and my sister! She cried I laughed we got some beer in her and she calmed down. For sure something you would see on whacked out sports!


Other than that nothing much has gone on! I went to the doctor a while ago just to find out that I have the knee of a 50 year old (be jealous) and I have premature arthritis so now I have to wear this big ugly brace :/ Oh and I went to the Rockies game on July 3rd and got to sit on the field and watch the firework show it was awesome!!! On Friday me and my little sister are going to Arizona to visit my aunt and enjoy the pool and hot weather!


See you all in just over a month! Lovingtons!!!


Brynn

1 comments:

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

hahahahahahaha oh brynny boo what a fun summer you have had