Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Hey Everyone! It is so fun to read about all of your fun summer adventures. I hope you are all doing great, enjoying your summer and gearing up for a great season. Between hanging out with Coach Liz and Coach Dan at camp and recruiting I have had some time to be with my family and take some fun trips.

Here are some pictures:



These are my nieces and nephews and me at our family reunion in St. George in May. It was awesome!

I went scuba diving in Bonaire. It was so amazing. We have a beautiful world - above and below the surface.




My friend and me 80 feet down. (I am on the right- in case you couldn't recognize me in all my funny gear).

We saw lots of these.


A few of these.



A couple of these handsome fellas! And a couple of these beauties up close!


Mostly I spent alot of time looking at this.





Can't wait to have all of you back! Until then - have fun, work hard
and enjoy life! Love, Coach Nixon

0 comments: