Friday, August 13, 2010




Hello. My name is Cyd and I am so excited to see everyone's faces! You all should be here soon... right? Thank you all for writing a little something on our wonderful blog. It was fun to read about what everyone has been up to. This summer I played out in the sun a lot :) I went to Powell a couple times and Bear Lake once. We also did some hiking and exploring and such. My Dad was able to be here for about 4 weeks so while he was here we did a lot of fun things.










At the beach at Powell with the fam


This picture to your right is how we eat our meals at Bear Lake... just kidding, just that particular meal, we have it every year.. called SHRIMP BOIL. finger food! Too bad I don't like shrimp :)











This big group of people you see in the bottom picture is who I spent my week with at Bear Lake.. my fam, some cousins, and some friends.






A bunch of us also went a concert and we did some other crazy things.
Oh! and can't forget Dave's! I did play a lot, but I still found time to workout and stay somewhat in shape..

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as I did :)


0 comments: