Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hola:)

Hey Team! Hope everyone's summer is going great! I am just in lovely Parma, Idaho:) My days are pretty boring here. I workout in the morning then go with my dad or he sends me off with our hired man and I'm stuck with him all day. I wash my steers everyday for the fair and give em baths:) I babysit my cute nephew and play pick-up ball with Boise State. Not too exciting:) Our family is anti-vacation so our vacations consist of going to our farms to check cattle! Let me tell you it's loads of fun! not...I have went boating a few times with my friends which has been fun. Saw the movie Eclipse which I thought was super dumb! Waste of money!...Well hope all is well with everyone:) I kinda don't know how to put up pictures but I'll give it a try!
see ya soon
Kali
My sister, brother and I moving cattle


The little guy I babysit...Treyson John:)

0 comments: