Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eh!

I hope everyone is just having an amazing summer in all the different places we all are right now!  My summer days have been just filled with fun!  I have spent a ton of time with family and friends that I haven't seen in a way long time...it has been great.  On Mother's Day it was my Grandpa Eddy's 75th Birthday so my Grandma J threw him a huge surprise party with all our family and it was extremely special for him!  We had a huge bomb fire in my Grandpa Eddy's berm (a family favorite) and at this fire I thought it would be great to make J’s banana, chocolate, marshmallow campfire melts with my cousins so I did but sadly they didn’t love them at all…i couldn't believe it so i am thinking that something had to be wrong with fire that night…it wasn’t a Utah fire and we didn’t make it with our bare hands so maybe that had some kind of affect on the banana’s :/ we also roasted elk and duck hot dogs that evening, which was very different, we have never done that before but my Grandpa Eddy had gone hunting this year so we had to try it.  That also wasn’t a huge hit so we stuck to roasting the marshmallows that evening…they were normal! haha It has been just great to be home, see everyone, and share some laughs together! 

Other than spending time with the family and taking long naps I have been going to my old high school, Elgin, in the mornings to shoot before school starts and then in the afternoon I head over to the Y and do some weights.  I know this trainer from way back and he has been working with me a little bit.  His workouts are extremely brutal and challenging, i would call him my Canadian version of Dave but his real name is Carlos!  Then on Monday's and Wednesday's I have been going back to Elgin in the evenings and have been doing a clinic they have going on right now with some of my old teammates.  It has been a lot of fun! 

Well that is about everything that has happened so far and I don’t have a clue how to put up pictures so Kaycee I really need you?? haha I will definitely post again after I have done something a little more exciting and maybe I will know how to post pictures next time :)

Miss everyone daily

Love Chan

0 comments: