Monday, May 17, 2010

So the past few weeks we've all been talking about things we could write on the blog so I decided to finally do it.

The past few days I was on the long road to Missouri (which took about 31 hours to complete if you include our sleep stop in Salina, KS) ...Anyway, the old Saturn made it all the way home without any problems so I think it deserves a medal or something for the 3,000 miles out there and back it endured.
On my journey, I got to visit Brynn in Highlands Ranch, CO (Denver) which was super fun and you should all be jealous :P Other than that the trip was pretty boring and not very good for your back so all of you coming to visit me I would advise you to get lots of good music and some comfortable seats to sleep in or else your back will hate you.

The real reason for this post is to tell of all the adventures the awesome remaining Super 8..cough cough.. Brynn who moved out early...cough cough... had the last few weeks (Super 8 includes Tasha-the honorary Super 8 resident)


1st- We had some campfires up Provo Canyon where we took a TON of pictures and made our own fire with our bare hands...I guess you could call us pretty awesome mountain-women-fire-starters....
We also made banana boats and they were soooooo gooooood!!!...props to JJ...and we took a TON of pictures which I would love to put up here but I don't think there would be enough space so I'll only put the important ones up.
In this picture (Front) Erika, Kyra, Jenna, Tash, Back) Cyd, Chantelle, Me (Kaitlin), and Kaycee.You can also see the roaring fire in front of us just to prove our fire making skills.

This picture is a very important picture. Jenna was able to somehow make her body unusually long..it's a mystery :P








In addition to all this fire making fun Kaycee, Cyd, Jenna, and I were able to go fishing up in American Fork one afternoon. It rained on and off and on but we were able to make it fun. We used lures for bait and Jenna caught 3 fish, while the rest of us caught about 10 apiece..just kidding we didn't catch any. I guess those fish just didn't like us. I was gonna add some pictures but Cyd already did that which works out great because my computer wasn't cooperating
Over and out :)


1 comments:

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

Nothing makes me happier than to hear that the good old Saturn made it all the way back to Missouri! I am so happy...it is one of the greatest cars ever especially when "Ridin Solo" is a jammin haha

Miss ya tons
So happy you made it home
Love Chan