Sunday, June 8, 2008

Already in June!

Greetings from Boise! :)


I hope is everyone having a great summer. Is anyone else's flying by as fast as mine?? I decided I could update the blog... just FYI I still haven't heard from some of you folks, and it makes me wonder what yall are up to! Remember you're not restricted to the month that was given to you to post... i miss you girls and wanna hear whats going on!

Anyways... I've been very busy this summer. I got a job working at Monkey Dooz. Its a hair cutting salon, day spa, and party place for little kids. One side is a salon for boys and girls, the other side is where little girls can get makeovers and have parties. WE also have a spa where we do kids petticures and manicures. I work the front desk answering phones, i coordinate parties, i do up dos, makeup, and nails. It's the perfect job for me! I work six days a week so i'm super busy, but i love my job so that makes it easier. Although Saturdays can be somewhat stressful! It gets pretty crazy.

AFter work I go to good ol speed school four days a week... I've been doing it for a few weeks and still leave sore and exhausted after every workout! The first workout my hands were ripped up because he had me doing some sort of swinging things on the bar (in preparation for a pull-up) and I did so many i tore the skin right off! It's crazy tough but i LOVE it... so between work and training... i come home at the end of the day exhausted and shower and go to bed. I find time on the weekends to play with my friends.

Recently I saw When in Vegas, that movie with Ashton Kutcher and Camerane Diaz. I would strongly recommend it! I loved it! I also saw the movie Sex and the City...I loved it too. I've never laughed so hard in a movie during certain parts... and i even cried in other parts lol..however would no recommend it to you guys... just read the ratings before so you can atleast know what's coming :)

I continue to get wedding invitations in the mail.. I went to a good friend of mine's wedding the other day and let me tell you its sooo wierd! I still can't even imagine getting married...but hey different strokes for different folks right?

oh yes.. Boys...Well i'm dating this kid named Adam actually :) its a unique situation haha but we talk everyday all day... he's coming to boise to see me in nine days and i'm very excited! He goes to our school, but is orginally from Philly so he's a big city boy. Don't worry I've added a few more ppl to our cheering section for this year! haha


Aything else? I dont think so... i 'm working the Eagle Rodeo this upcoming weekend and that should be fun. I payed a visit to the mall today and definitly did more damage than what i should have. oops.


Well I miss everyone so much! Jordyn you should really post an update for all of us... as well as Robyn to let us know how your bodies are doing. Sandy... we would love to hear about your engagement and how things are going with that. And the rest of you too! Well i would like to know atleast!

Until next time...

love Blake

a.k.a Unis

2 comments:

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

so blake... love the post! Ill be in boise from July 5th to the 12th-ish... we should do lunch! p.s...yeah, it was me who changed the background...love you! rebekah

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

Rebekah! i would looove to do lunch with you and catch up!it may have to be dinner if i'm workin... lol and thanks for the lovely new background! love it! miss you lots and love u too! hope things are goin well in virginia! tell doug i say hello!

blake