Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hey Everyone!!
Well my summer has been going ok, mine has been alot like jenna's not a whole lot going on. Most of you know i got married in may so now i just hang out with my husband and golf a bunch. I have been to cali twice this summer to hangout with his parents and my sister came down from canada for a week and that was really fun since i cant go back to see her. Other than that i go to dave's in the morning and just hangout!! I bought all the seasons of one tree hill even though i have seen all of them i wanted to start again from the beginning so that keeps me busy and i love one tree hill!! Anyway hope all your summers are going great and i cant wait to see you all soon!! I would put pictures up on here but i am not quite smart enough yet to figure out how so for now just read this haha and ill try to get some up soon!!

0 comments: