Sunday, August 16, 2009






Hello Everyone! Hope you have all had a good summer, because mine has been way fun! I was supposed to add to our blog in July I think, but i obviously forgot...oops :) so i figured I'd fill you in on what I've been doing even though I'm a little late....
So all of June I went on a Church History trip. We traveled on bus all the way to New York and back, which wasn't too fun, but all the sites we stopped at along the way were really cool.


(My cousin (right of me) and couple of my friends eating a McDonald's ice cream cone before we left NYC)



A couple weeks later I hiked timp all the way to the top and it was not easy because how much snow there still was but it was still a fun little adventure even though I literally thought i was going to die a couple times. I think it was the next week that i went to a George Strait concert. And unless you like country music you might not know who he is, but he's one of my favorites! I also went to an owlz game for the first time and I participated in a hot dog eating contest, but I barely lost to some guys three times my size. He stole my gift certificate i should have won, but oh well haha it was kinda fun. But the highlight of my summer was probably the week I spent with all my family and close friends at Bear Lake. We've gone every summer for the last 10 years and i think it gets funner every time go. We rent a house for the week and all we do is eat lots of food and boat all day its the best! (Just some of the kids on the beach)

(My Dad, Brother, Sister and I having breakfast after a morning run on the boat)

So that was pretty much my summer. I left out a lot of details but you all can at least have a picture of what I have been up to. I'm excited to get started with school and practicing and things, especially getting to know everyone better. So I guess I will see you all soon :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! its exciting to ahve one of our freshman post a blog! and our new coach! thanks a lot i'm glad you had a great summer!!

BLAKE