Wednesday, July 8, 2009



Hey everyone! Well I want to apologize I completely slacked and did not write my blog last month! Don't worry I'll fill you all in now :D Well as I'm sure all of you know I broke my foot in May at Dave's, and I was told I needed to get surgery and get a screw put in because it's prone to breaking again without something to support it. So I got surgery the beginning of June, I can't believe it's already been over a month! I was in crutches for about four weeks...never break something where you will have to use crutches they are no fun! But I've been walking with a boot on for about four weeks now so I've been riding the bike to get my leg back to where it was as much as possible with it on, it's so wonderful to walk again! Even though it's been pretty tough, breaking my foot has made me really appreciate little things like jogging, being able to stand in the shower, and I could just go on forever! So don't take walking and stuff for granted! Nothing else besides that has been too exciting, I've just been catching up with old friends and seeing lots of them get engaged, pregnant, and married, weird! and hanging out with my wonderful family, you also take them for granted when you live with them for so long! Anyways I love summer but I miss you all and can't wait to get to know all you freshman, so anytime anyone wants to do anything let me know! I love you all and see you soon!

2 comments:

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

ERIKA! yay for posting!! that x ray is RAD!! i mean in a fascinating way... not that your foot is broken! i'm glad to see things are going well!! thanks for posting! xoxo

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

Erika - good job posting. I sure don't want to face the Blog Master without making my contribution : )

You are cute and I am glad your foot is healing. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful for the little things. Love ya, Coach