Monday, May 19, 2008

From Little Asian☆”

Hey, Guys! How are you doing??

Little Asian, Asumi wrote down this Blog for the first time!

I miss you soooooooooo much!!!This picture is when we went to Coach Nixon's house for the Senior BBQ party .


Oops!! This picture is missing one player!


I don't wanna miss our great hero !

Robyn Fairbanks!!

How's your summer going??

I miss you guys so much since the BBQ party.

During this summer, I've stayed in the Village with Kayla and Katie (who is susie, Kim and Robyn's old roommate.)

I'm taking summer school to improve my English.

Today, I heard from Kayla that Kim's coming back to the Village on the first of June.

I'm so excited !!

But Kayla is going to Howai so I'll miss her and sad.

Kayla and I have been training at AMP every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Dave said hi to you guys, by the way!!

We train really hard and enjoy doing this.

Kayla is super fast and she beats me every time!!

Hopefully, little Asian is getting stronger!!!

I'm going back to Japan on July 17th through August 24th.

I'll be going to one of the UT (University of Takushoku) basketball pratices.

I'm gonnna take some UT girls' pictures!!

I hope you guys are having a great summer!!

Hope everything is going well and let's get ready for the great coming season!!!

Asumi

2 comments:

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

Oh Asumi, Your blog posting was great! I'm so proud of your english skills! Miss you tons!
~Lauren!

Utah Valley Women's Basketball said...

Asumi! thanks for contriubting to our blog! glad to hear everything is going well and so is your training! i started my training and can barley walk! lol but it'll be good miss you!
BLAKE